Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ending zero

How do I stop excel from dropping ending zeros when displaying a amount

The field is defined as currency
if the amount is 250.50 it is displaying 250.5
I need it to display 250.50

Thanks
George
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check your cell formatting again and make sure it is still set for currency
and that it is set for 2 decimal places.

Regards,
Paul

--

"george m" wrote in message
How do I stop excel from dropping ending zeros when displaying a amount

The field is defined as currency
if the amount is 250.50 it is displaying 250.5
I need it to display 250.50

Thanks
George

ending vba Arnold Klapheck Excel Programming 4 August 29th 06 08:15 PM
Ending a macro? Paul Excel Programming 2 November 30th 05 09:03 AM
Ending zero RAB Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 August 25th 05 06:09 PM
ending subs [email protected] Excel Programming 2 May 17th 05 06:13 PM
Ending Sub Paul Excel Programming 3 October 1st 04 07:48 PM