Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Invoking another Application from excelvba

Hi,

I have Monarch application in "C:\program files\monarch\monarch.exe", from
which i need to execute a certain command & get the output file as Excel.

How do I invoke this application form Excel VBA.

I tried with create object, still the error 429 & 424 is poping up.

can you guys help me out.

regards,
Yagna.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming