-   -   Invoking another Application from excelvba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/406689-invoking-another-application-excelvba.html)

yagna

Invoking another Application from excelvba

Hi,

I have Monarch application in "C:\program files\monarch\monarch.exe", from
which i need to execute a certain command & get the output file as Excel.

How do I invoke this application form Excel VBA.

I tried with create object, still the error 429 & 424 is poping up.

can you guys help me out.

regards,
Yagna.

Gary''s Student

Invoking another Application from excelvba

See:

http://forums.aspfree.com/windows-sc...ys-157296.html
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200770