Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
D D is offline

Default Calendar Control

Here's a simple one for you but I am befuddled........

I have a form with a Calendar. How can I get this calendar to be set to
the current date when this form is opened? Right now it is opening to the
date that I created the calendar. I have tried different things in the
properties ... no luck.

Thanks!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here's a simple one for you but I am befuddled........

I have a form with a Calendar. How can I get this calendar to be set to
the current date when this form is opened? Right now it is opening to the
date that I created the calendar. I have tried different things in the
properties ... no luck.

How about this?

Calendar1.Value = Date

Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
D D is offline

Here is what I have but it is not working. The calendar still opens with the
date in which I created the calendar. The name of my Calendar is Calendar1.
I have set the properties for the month, day, year, to be 0.

Private Sub frmCalendar_Open()
Calendar1.Value = Date

End Sub