Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ron ron is offline

Default Search all Macros for Specific Construction

On Feb 19, 12:40*pm, Gary''s Student
wrote:
Export your VBA to .bas files. *The .bas files can be scanned by just about
any text *processor
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007d

"ron" wrote:
I have a lot of different macros in a lot of different files, all in
one directory. *I've recently changed computers at work and my
assigned computername has changed. *Some of my macros make use of the
following construct in order to determine if I am using my home or
work computer.

If "XYZ" = Environ("computername") Then

I have a macro that will list all modules in all files in a given
directory, but is there a way to further search the modules for the
above string, in order to determine which modules I need to
update?..TIA, Ron- Hide quoted text -

How can this be achieved with a macro?..Thanks, Ron