Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update Textbox1 after combox easy help for beginner! Opzioni

I want only that after I choose in the Combobox1 one value in the
textbox1 appear automatically this value!
I know it s a stupid question...I'm starting know to work with WBA
and
so I' reading a lot!

Sub MACRO22()
UserForm1.Show
UserForm1.ComboBox1.RowSource =
ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Foglio1").Range("A1:A3"). Address(External:=True)
End Sub

Private Sub ComboBox1_AfterUpdate()
UserForm1.TextBox1.Text = UserForm1.ComboBox1.Value
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are putting this code behind the ComboBox control in the code module,
it won't work.

Private Sub ComboBox1_AfterUpdate()
UserForm1.TextBox1.Text = UserForm1.ComboBox1.Value
End Sub

You will need to change it to:

Private Sub ComboBox1_Click()