Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Update Textbox1 after combox easy help for beginner! Opzioni

If you are putting this code behind the ComboBox control in the code module,
it won't work.

Private Sub ComboBox1_AfterUpdate()
UserForm1.TextBox1.Text = UserForm1.ComboBox1.Value
End Sub

You will need to change it to:

Private Sub ComboBox1_Click()
UserForm1.TextBox1.Text = UserForm1.ComboBox1.Value
End Sub

"piditi" wrote:

I want only that after I choose in the Combobox1 one value in the
textbox1 appear automatically this value!
I know it s a stupid question...I'm starting know to work with WBA
and
so I' reading a lot!

Sub MACRO22()
UserForm1.Show
UserForm1.ComboBox1.RowSource =
ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Foglio1").Range("A1:A3"). Address(External:=True)
End Sub