Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide all Sheets in Workbook then Close Workbook

I have a workbook with some sensitive info on certain worksheets. So I
created a BeforeClose_Event that hides all the worksheets when the workbook
is closed. I then created a Login UserForm with usernames and passwords so
when certain users sign in the code will unhide the worksheets that pretain
to that user. The problem is when I click the Red "X" in the top right hand
corner it only hides the worksheets and the workbook remains open, why?

I want all default features of Excel to remain the same, when the Red X is
clicked it gives you the option to save and then the application closes. How
do I do that?

Windows(ThisWorkbook.Name).Visible = False

End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

frmLogin.Show

End Sub
Private Sub cmbLogin_Click()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Select Case cboUserName 'contains all Usernames

'sample of user name code
Case "Todd Heller"
If tbxPassword = "toddh1" Then

With Workbooks(ThisWorkbook.Name)
.Unprotect ("AdTech")
For wks = 1 To .Sheets.Count
.Sheets(wks).Visible = True
Next wks
.Protect ("AdTech")
End With

Windows(ThisWorkbook.Name).Visible = True

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

End Sub

Thanks in Advance,
Ryan