Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to hide sheets and VBA code in my Excel workbook?

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no code in Excel that is
secure, even with passwords. There's always someone
selling password cracking software. You might be able to
write this Excel VBA code in VB6, and give to your client
an executable program that can't be cracked. I'm not sure
if it would work in your case, but you might want to
investigate this some more.

I'm new at writing Excel VBA code this way in VB6. I've
got some simple programs to work and they work perfectly.
If you need more specific questions, I hope one of the
experts with this type of programming can help.

Rick