Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel2k FormatConditions question

Hello Dear All,
I have to create a macro wich select some datas from a big table.
the selection depend on the colorindex of font, but colored by
formatconditions.
not all formatconditions some, but coloring is same in each relevant cells.

what is the preferred(or existing) way
to asked the specified cell showed font.colorindex

little snippets higly appreciated
many thanx before...
--
üdv:/regards
L@ja

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

10x
I get it he
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/CFColors.htm

--
üdv:regards
L@ja

Bob Phillips ezt *rta:

"L@ja" wrote in message
Hello Dear All,
I have to create a macro wich select some datas from a big table.
the selection depend on the colorindex of font, but colored by
formatconditions.
not all formatconditions some, but coloring is same in each relevant
cells.

what is the preferred(or existing) way
to asked the specified cell showed font.colorindex

little snippets higly appreciated
many thanx before...
--
üdv:/regards
L@ja

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I get this errmsg if i try to use your link
This account has exceeded it's bandwidth quota and has been temporarily
disabled.

:-)

--
üdv:regards