Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default excel2k FormatConditions question

But the page I gave isn't subjected to the limitations that Chip has on his
page.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"L@ja" wrote in message
10x
I get it he
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/CFColors.htm

--
üdv:regards
L@ja

"Bob Phillips" ezt írta:

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFConditions.html

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"L@ja" wrote in message
Hello Dear All,
I have to create a macro wich select some datas from a big table.
the selection depend on the colorindex of font, but colored by
formatconditions.
not all formatconditions some, but coloring is same in each relevant
cells.

what is the preferred(or existing) way
to asked the specified cell showed font.colorindex

little snippets higly appreciated
many thanx before...
--
üdv:/regards