Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Migration Project

Hi Everyone,

I am doing one migration project in which I have to convert existing
VBA/Excel code in C#/Excel code....

I just want to know few things....

- Performance impact if I use VSTO
- I have only one excel file to convert.. which template I should use...
addin, code behind or independent process approach
- any guidelines..
- any suggestion from your past experience....

Thanks in advance for any any reply...