Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart template migration

I would like to move chart templates from a W2000/Office2003 system to a
Vista/Office2007 system. I cannot find files that seem to be chart templates.
Is this possible? I thought I'd be able to just copy over template files.

Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

I believe that the handling of chart templates is done in an entirely
different way in 2007 than in previous versions. In 2003 and earlier there
was gallery file which handled the templates, in 2007 Chart templates are
stored as separate files in their own folder making them much easier to share
with others.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire