Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dimming Toggle Button

I inserted a toggle button, but don't want it to "dim" when clicked. What
can I put in the code so that it doesn't do this? None of the properties
seems to address this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dimming??
What do you mean by that?
When a togglebutton is changed it will be in 1 of 2 settings:
(Either pressed )Togglebutton1.Value = True or (Not Pressed)Togglebutton1.Value = False