-   -   Dimming Toggle Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/405172-dimming-toggle-button.html)

Paige

Dimming Toggle Button

I inserted a toggle button, but don't want it to "dim" when clicked. What
can I put in the code so that it doesn't do this? None of the properties
seems to address this.

Corey

Dimming Toggle Button

Dimming??
What do you mean by that?
When a togglebutton is changed it will be in 1 of 2 settings:
(Either pressed )Togglebutton1.Value = True or (Not Pressed)Togglebutton1.Value = False

"Paige" wrote in message
I inserted a toggle button, but don't want it to "dim" when clicked. What
can I put in the code so that it doesn't do this? None of the properties
seems to address this.

Paige

Dimming Toggle Button

When it is pressed, the color of the toggle button sort of 'dims'. Then when
pressed again, the color reverts back to normal.