Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CJ CJ is offline

Default MS Query and Integer fields

I am trying to extract a MS Excel query to a Foxpro database however I
receive an error message that I cannot query the table because it is NOT a
table. I have another utility to view the contents of the table, and it looks
fine, however there is one field, it is an INTEGER field.

How can I access the table.

1) Do I need a new driver?
2) Do I need a newer version of MS Query
3) Is this a Microsoft bug?

I would very much appreciate all replys!

Regards,

CJ