Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Zoom in/Zoom out picture

Can anyone tell me how to make the picture can zoom in/zoom out,
contract/expand picture using excel vba user form? is it possible to
make it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Good advice on posting to news groups here...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm
'--
On an Excel UserForm with a Command Button and an Image Control,
clicking the image enlarges it each time it is clicked,
while clicking the command button returns the image to its original size...
'-
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Me.Image1.Height = 63.75
Me.Image1.Width = 82.5
End Sub
'--
Private Sub Image1_Click()
Me.Image1.Height = Me.Image1.Height + 25
Me.Image1.Width = Me.Image1.Width + 25
End Sub
'--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
(Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)

wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to make the picture can zoom in/zoom out,
contract/expand picture using excel vba user form? is it possible to
make it?

Please help! Print Preview Zoom is Grayed Out...Doesn't zoom. PK Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 July 20th 09 03:33 PM
ZOOM alex Excel Worksheet Functions 2 February 22nd 08 07:05 PM
zoom in &zoom out in VBA User Form [email protected] Excel Programming 0 January 21st 08 04:59 AM
Zoom in on selected picture ufo_pilot Excel Programming 4 March 2nd 06 08:13 PM
Zoom value Glen Mettler[_4_] Excel Programming 9 March 1st 05 03:16 AM