Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CAN ANYONE PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Can please any body know that where and what macro code I can add in
macro below that when ever Text of "ZERO BUDGET" appeares by fromula
in any cell of Range ("K25:K62") then MsgBox should appear saying that
"ZERO BUDGET IN AGRESSO" . can please someone show me the code mix in
the macro below intead of just writting the code

MACRO:-

Dim MyRange As Range
Const WS_RANGE As String = "B25:D62"
On Error GoTo ws_exit
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Target
If Me.Cells(.Row, "B").Value < "" And _
Me.Cells(.Row, "C").Value < "" Then
If IsError(Application.Match(Me.Cells(.Row, "O").Value,
Columns(27), 0)) Then
MsgBox "NO BUDGET IN AGRESSO", vbInformation, "INFORMATION"

End With
End If
Set MyRange = Range("F25:F62")
If Target.Cells.Count = 1 Then
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("F25:F62")) Is Nothing Then
If IsNumeric(Target) Then
budget = WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Target.Offset(0, 9).Value,
Range("AB1:AC9995"), 2, False)
On Error Resume Next
For Each c In MyRange
If c.Address < Target.Address Then
If c.Offset(0, 9).Value = Target.Offset(0, 9).Value Then
budget = budget + c.Value
Next c
On Error GoTo ws_exit
If Target.Value < "" Then
Target.Offset(0, 5).Value = budget
Else
Target.Offset(0, 5).Value = ""
ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Option Explicit

Dim MyRange As Range
Const WS_RANGE As String = "B25:D62"
On Error GoTo ws_exit
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Target
If Me.Cells(.Row, "B").Value < "" And _
Me.Cells(.Row, "C").Value < "" Then
If IsError(Application.Match(Me.Cells(.Row, "O").Value, Columns(27),
0)) Then
MsgBox "NO BUDGET IN AGRESSO", vbInformation, "INFORMATION"
End With
End If
If Application.CountIf(Me.Range("K25:K62"), "ZERO BUDGET") 0 Then
MsgBox "ZERO BUDGET IN AGRESSO", vbInformation, "INFORMATION"
End If
Set MyRange = Range("F25:F62")
If Target.Cells.Count = 1 Then
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("F25:F62")) Is Nothing Then
If IsNumeric(Target) Then
budget = WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Target.Offset(0, 9).Value,
Range("AB1:AC9995"), 2, False)
On Error Resume Next
For Each c In MyRange
If c.Address < Target.Address Then
If c.Offset(0, 9).Value = Target.Offset(0, 9).Value Then
budget = budget + c.Value
Next c
On Error GoTo ws_exit
If Target.Value < "" Then