Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default automatically input data into SAP R3 from Excel

Dear experts,
I have a lot of data to input into SAP R3 from Excel and I was wondering if
it is possible to do this automatically. i used to do it with the previous
version of SAP, but with the new one I am not even able to connect VBA to SAP
with a macro... I have been looking at other posts and particularly at
http://abap4.tripod.com/SAP_and_VBA_...ications_.html
but unfortunately the macro there does not work in my case ("ActiveX
components can't create object" is the error message I get at the line Set R3
= CreateObject("RFC.ServerObject"))

How to connect VBA and SAP R3?

Many thanks for your help
Best regards,