Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default E-Mailing macro font options

I am using a macro to send e-mails through Excel. If for example, I want one
word or the whole line to be bold in the e-mail, how would I do this?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips2.htm

If you want to create emails that are formatted you can use HTMLBody (Office 2000 and up) instead of Body.
You can find a lot of WebPages on the internet with more HTML tags examples.

<B = bold

strbody = "<H3<BDear Customer</B</H3" & _
"Please visit this website to download the new version.<br" & _
"Let me know if you have problems.<br" & _
"<A HREF=""http://www.rondebruin.nl/""Ron's Excel Page</A" & _
"<br<br<BThank you</B"

Use .HTMLBody = strbody then instead of .Body = strbody

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm