Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't save any more in Excel 2007 Compatibility Mode

I started testing Excel 2007 in early December (upgrading from Excel
2003), figuring out how to customize it, etc., and have been
developing a critical workbook in Compatibility Mode since then.
After adding a few graphs, it started complaining about minor
formatting incompatibilities whenever I saved it. But, yesterday it
stopped saving entirely, citing unspecified "problems". I'm now dead
in the water. I don't particularly like 2007 (...OK, I despise it!),
and figure that I don't have any other option than to return to 2003
(which makes me pretty happy!).

Any ideas?

Many thanks! Tom Kreutz