Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help for vba to control the PivotItem in specific Field in Pivot Table by choose in inputbox

Dear Sir,

Can you help me to solve my problem that I want to create a Pivot Table that
choose the PivotItem by using Inputbox?

eg The table name "ARAP", Pivot Field name "account code"

so how can I choose to showing the item in account code which just choice in
Inputbox information?

Please help me with many thanks!

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1037-1.aspx