-   -   Help for vba to control the PivotItem in specific Field in Pivot Table by choose in inputbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404057-help-vba-control-pivotitem-specific-field-pivot-table-choose-inputbox.html)

Crystal Ng

Help for vba to control the PivotItem in specific Field in Pivot Table by choose in inputbox

Dear Sir,

Can you help me to solve my problem that I want to create a Pivot Table that
choose the PivotItem by using Inputbox?

eg The table name "ARAP", Pivot Field name "account code"

so how can I choose to showing the item in account code which just choice in
Inputbox information?

Please help me with many thanks!

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1037-1.aspx