Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default What am I doing wrong?

I know something is wrong with this select statement, but I don't know what
it is. Please help. Thank you.

Select [Inscope Table].[Date Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing],[Inscope
Table].[AT&T Extended Price] from [Inscope Table] where [Inscope Table].[Date
Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing]<"" and [AT&T Extended Price]<0

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The problem might be that you are attempting to compare a date field to an
empty string.

Try....

Select [Inscope Table].[Date Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing],[Inscope
Table].[AT&T Extended Price] from [Inscope Table] where [Inscope
Table].[Date
Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing] Is Not Null and [AT&T Extended Price]<0