-   -   What am I doing wrong? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/404045-what-am-i-doing-wrong.html)

Ayo

What am I doing wrong?

I know something is wrong with this select statement, but I don't know what
it is. Please help. Thank you.

Select [Inscope Table].[Date Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing],[Inscope
Table].[AT&T Extended Price] from [Inscope Table] where [Inscope Table].[Date
Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing]<"" and [AT&T Extended Price]<0

Bob Phillips

What am I doing wrong?

Not checked in great detail, but maybe this will work

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Ayo" wrote in message
I know something is wrong with this select statement, but I don't know what
it is. Please help. Thank you.

Select [Inscope Table].[Date Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing],[Inscope
Table].[AT&T Extended Price] from [Inscope Table] where [Inscope
Table].[Date
Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing]<"" and [AT&T Extended Price]<0

BigJimmer

What am I doing wrong?

The problem might be that you are attempting to compare a date field to an
empty string.

Try....

Select [Inscope Table].[Date Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing],[Inscope
Table].[AT&T Extended Price] from [Inscope Table] where [Inscope
Table].[Date
Aproved by GM PM for Invoicing] Is Not Null and [AT&T Extended Price]<0