Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sending mails from excel...but mail body disappearing

Hi All,

My macro will send mail with an excel attachment.
The body of the message in from the attached spread sheet. The reciepient
will get my mail perfectly.My problem is that when the reciepient tries to
forward or reply my mail all the mail body disappears.....

Thanks in advance for any help