Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy date from row 1 to last row next sheet

Need some help I am currently using this macro -
Dim LastRow As Long, ws As Worksheet

If Not Target.Address = "$A$1" Then Exit Sub

Set ws = Worksheets("sheet2")
LastRow = ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "c").End(xlUp).Row
ws.Range("c" & LastRow + 1).Value = Target.Value

End Sub

Works great for coping one cell. But how can i increase the copy area - I
need to copy Cells A1:N1 to sheet2 last row C1:P1 when ever sheet1 A1:N1 are
changed. I could actaully use N1 as the triger if needed. Set up is an out
side programm will be pasting data to sheet1 A1:N1 for each record, I need to
then copy that row of information to create a list on another worksheet.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this macro. Note that this macro will copy A1:N1 to "C" & the last row
EACH TIME that ANY ONE of the A1:N1 cells is changed. Come back if this is
not what you want. HTH Otto
Dim LastRow As Long
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1:N1")) Is Nothing Then
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
LastRow = .Cells(Rows.Count, "c").End(xlUp).Row
Range("A1:N1").Copy .Range("c" & LastRow + 1)
End With

"MyKeyJ" wrote in message
Need some help I am currently using this macro -
Dim LastRow As Long, ws As Worksheet

If Not Target.Address = "$A$1" Then Exit Sub

Set ws = Worksheets("sheet2")
LastRow = ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "c").End(xlUp).Row
ws.Range("c" & LastRow + 1).Value = Target.Value

End Sub

Works great for coping one cell. But how can i increase the copy area - I
need to copy Cells A1:N1 to sheet2 last row C1:P1 when ever sheet1 A1:N1
are
changed. I could actaully use N1 as the triger if needed. Set up is an
out
side programm will be pasting data to sheet1 A1:N1 for each record, I need
then copy that row of information to create a list on another worksheet.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

works good, except the data is entered one cell at a time, and i am thinking
if it would wait till the last cell (N1) is updated then copy the row A1:N1
to sheet2 would be much more practical.

Otto thanks for your help.

MJ.

"MyKeyJ" wrote in message
Need some help I am currently using this macro -
Dim LastRow As Long, ws As Worksheet

If Not Target.Address = "$A$1" Then Exit Sub

Set ws = Worksheets("sheet2")
LastRow = ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "c").End(xlUp).Row
ws.Range("c" & LastRow + 1).Value = Target.Value

End Sub

Works great for coping one cell. But how can i increase the copy area - I
need to copy Cells A1:N1 to sheet2 last row C1:P1 when ever sheet1 A1:N1
are
changed. I could actaully use N1 as the triger if needed. Set up is an
out
side programm will be pasting data to sheet1 A1:N1 for each record, I need
then copy that row of information to create a list on another worksheet.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about this? This macro will do the copying/pasting only if an entry is
made in N1. Otto
Dim LastRow As Long
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("N1")) Is Nothing Then