Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MyKeyJ MyKeyJ is offline

Default Copy date from row 1 to last row next sheet

Need some help I am currently using this macro -
Dim LastRow As Long, ws As Worksheet

If Not Target.Address = "$A$1" Then Exit Sub

Set ws = Worksheets("sheet2")
LastRow = ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "c").End(xlUp).Row
ws.Range("c" & LastRow + 1).Value = Target.Value

End Sub

Works great for coping one cell. But how can i increase the copy area - I
need to copy Cells A1:N1 to sheet2 last row C1:P1 when ever sheet1 A1:N1 are
changed. I could actaully use N1 as the triger if needed. Set up is an out
side programm will be pasting data to sheet1 A1:N1 for each record, I need to
then copy that row of information to create a list on another worksheet.

Thanks to anyone that can help.