Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB RB is offline

Default Copy Formulas

Hi,
I need to copy formulas from say D1 to D10 (actually i have to copy formulas
from D1 until there is some value in B1). I am using an add in and passing
parametrs in that is a lil toomuch. so was just wondering if I could straight
awy copy formulas. Would sincerely appreciate somebosy helping me out.

thanks in advance