Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet copy doesn't copy formulas

Hi,

I have a worksheet I am copying which contains many formulas. When I copy
the sheet, all of the formulas copy except 3. For these 3 cells, if there is
a value, it copies the value only. If there is no value, it copies the
formula. It must be some setting on the cells themselves as the others are
fine. I have been unable to find it. The cells are formated General with no
conditional formating. I have checked that the formulas are not hidden.

Here is the code I use to copy the sheet.
CAMMaster.Copy After:=Sheets(ShNumber)

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this might be?

Thanks for your help.
--

Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I tried everything. I saved the workbook, closed the workbook, reopened the
workbook but these 3 formulas would not copy. I did a 'save as' on the
workbook and the formulas started copying.

It's a moot point now but here are the formulas:

=IF(ISBLANK(INDEX(CAMPoolTypes,10,1)),"","Tenant Sq Ft")
=IF(ISBLANK(INDEX(CAMPoolTypes,10,1)),"","Denomina tor")
=IF(ISBLANK(INDEX(CAMPoolTypes,10,1)),"","Pro-rata Share")

What would make it do that? I have almost identical formulas elsewhere on
the sheet which copied with no problem.

=IF(ISBLANK(INDEX(TaxPoolTypes,10,1)),"","Tenant Sq Ft")

Thanks for your help
--

Karen