Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KAG KAG is offline

Default Prevent copy of formulas on a worksheet

Hello,

I have a worksheet where I don't want the user to be able to modify or copy
the formulas. If I lock the cells and protect the worksheet the user can't
modify the formulas, but I also want to make sure that a user doesn't copy
the formulas to another cell. How can I prevent the formulas from being
copied?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KAG KAG is offline

I tried that but if I copy the cell, the formula still goes with it.

I found one solution that may work. When I protect the sheet, I untick
"select locked cells". Then the user can't even put their cursor on the cell.