Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Simple method to webonize my spreadsheet

OK, I understand I can save as HTM and post my spreadsheets on the web, now
what I need to do is the following

1. daily have that spreadsheet automatically refresh the data
2. resave the data in the same format to view via a webserver.

Basically I have created a spreadsheet that has access to many different
databases which then is compiled into useful info for others, but they do not
need or have access to these DB's, but just need to see the data I have
created, now I want to automatically update the data daily and resave the
spreadsheet as the HTM format offered for others to view off the webserver

Any suggestions. I have limited time to work on this so the quickest
simplictic way would be best.

--
Neall