Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

Default Limiting Size of Excel 2007 Spreadsheet

How can I restrict the size of an Excel 2007 spreadsheet to be compatable
with Excel 2003? I have many macro programs as parts of about 30 different
spreadsheets in Excel XP to Excel 2003 that will not work in Excel 2007.
Problems come from clearing data below bottom row to bottom of the
spreadsheet (row 65536) or from the right most column of data to the right
side of the spreadsheet (column IV). when these comands are executed in 2007
it takes 10 to 20 or so minutes for them to complete.
--
Ben McCall