Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error Message

Hi , i want the macro that if i put any value in any cell of coloumns
A , B and C in sheet 1 then it lookup that value in coloumns A , B and
C of sheet 2 and if value is different then message should come up
that value not found. is there any way to make this kind of macro.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In sheet 1Right click sheet tabview codeinsert this
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("b2:d1000")) Is Nothing Then
If Sheets("sheet2").Columns("b:d") _
.Find(Target) Is Nothing Then MsgBox "Not there"

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"K" wrote in message
Hi , i want the macro that if i put any value in any cell of coloumns
A , B and C in sheet 1 then it lookup that value in coloumns A , B and
C of sheet 2 and if value is different then message should come up
that value not found. is there any way to make this kind of macro.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"K" wrote in message

Hi , i want the macro that if i put any value in any cell of coloumns
A , B and C in sheet 1 then it lookup that value in coloumns A , B and
C of sheet 2 and if value is different then message should come up
that value not found. is there any way to make this kind of macro.- Hide quoted text -

Hi mate, Please i need macro for which i'll be very thank ful to
please do reply
I get "Interior.Colorindex = 3" or Red colour in coloumn B cells
by conditional formatting. I have put formula in conditional
formatting that when if value of cell in coloumn B is True by formula
then cell get Red colour. One of my online friend send me the macro
(please see below) which work fine but little problem that instead of
coping only Red coloured cells by conditional formatting it copies
all
sheet1 data to sheet2. I want macro to copy only those cells rows
which got Red colour by conditional formatting. and i dont want
entire row just from cell A to cell F.

Sub cpyColr()
Dim c As Range
lastRw = Worksheets(1).Cells(Rows.Count, 2).End(xlUp).Row
For Each c In Worksheets(1).Range("B2:B" & lastRw)
If c.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 3 Then
lstRw2 = Worksheets(2).Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
cRng = c.Address
Worksheets(1).Range("A" & Range(cRng).Row & ":F" &
Range(cRng).Row).Copy _
Worksheets(2).Range("A" & lstRw2 + 1)
End If
Next
End Sub

Please help. Thanks..........

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You should start YOUR own thread instead of high jacking another and pls TOP
post.

I did not test but the code presented appears to do what you want from
sheet1 to sheet 2. Adjust if needed.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"K" wrote in message

[...]

Please help. Thanks..........- Hide quoted text -

i am sorry as i am new to this group . please do you know the macro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"K" wrote in message

[...]

i am sorry as i am new to this group . please do you know the macro- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for help Don