Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hiding Formulas

In Excel 2003 is there a way of entering data after I have hidden the
formulas and protected the sheet?
I do not wish to share the formulas with other users.

Thanks
Stan W.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Stan

You need to unprotect the cells, that you want to enter data into before you
protect your sheet.

In Excel 2000:
Select the cells that you want to enter data into. Format Cells
Protection Unmark "Locked" OK

Now you can protect your sheet and still enter data.

Regards

Per

"Stan W." skrev i en meddelelse
In Excel 2003 is there a way of entering data after I have hidden the
formulas and protected the sheet?
I do not wish to share the formulas with other users.

Thanks
Stan W.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Maybe I am missing something here.
I am still unable to hide the formulas and then allow others to enter data.

Stan W.