Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default xls file becomes larger

i'm working with office 2007.
i have big .xls file. (about 8000 KB) , i had a strange problem, suddeenly
it becames 11000 KB. I used the same macros that i'm using for months.
it happens for another person i know with other file.
do you know the reason? do you know how to fix the file to become its
original size?
i tried the repair option but it is the same...
--
Miri Tz.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look for hidden or bad names in the workbook using the add-in from this
site:
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/namelist.htm

And look for bad or unused links with this add-in:
FindLink by Bill Manville
http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm

Mike F