Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Rob Bovey's Code Cleaner makes file larger. Why?

I'm using Rob Bovey's Code Cleaner, version 4.4. It usually makes the
workbook file a little larger. But in one recent case it went from 1.2 MB
to 2.2 MB! I would think that it would make the cleaned file smaller.

I'm using Excel 97, which saves files larger than Excel XP.

Don <donwiss at panix.com.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is an article that discusses this. Don't know about the huge
increase...but for the normal increase...

http://archive.baarns.com/excel/develop/vbaperfm.asp