Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bypass "Save PDF File As" Prompt via VBA in Excel

I'm Running Windows 2K Server with Office 2000 Pro and Adobe Acrobat
6.0 Standard. I do no have distiller. I've written some code to
automatically convert one worksheet to a PDF and then e-mail it based
on whether a certain cell value is met. I would like to Save the PDF
to the My documents folder. The printer port for the Adobe PDF printer
is set on my documents. I have disabled the "Ask to Replace Existing
PDF File" option in the printer driver. I am still being prompted
however to manually Save the file each time the macro runs. How can I
bypass this prompt so that this process is fully automated. I've
searched this board for 3 hours and have tried most everything
suggested however I have not found a solution. Please see my code
below. Any help with getting rid of the "Save PDF File As" dialog
would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

'****
'Prints Sheet to Adobe Printer and converts to PDF
'****

Application.ActivePrinter = "Adobe PDF on Ne06:"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _
"Adobe PDF on Ne06:", Collate:=True
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=6

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

Call modWait.Wait