Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Query Application Window Remains Open After Refreshing PivotTable

I created a PivotTable based on a SQL Server view. After refreshing
the PivotTable, an MS Query application window opens and remains open
even after the PivotTable is refreshed. Normally, when refreshing a
PivotTable based on a SQL Server view, I do not see the application
window open or remain open afterward. Any ideas what is causing this
to happen?

Thanks,

Dave