Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reoccurring mathamatical answers

Hi
In XL2003 I am building a table that will have several answers per row. I
wish for these to be repeated down the columns and to go on for ever.

My question is - Do I write the formula in a Macro or as a formuna for the
appropiate columns?

I may wish to transfer the table to other computers or even sell it via the
internet.

How do I set the table up to scroll leaving the table head line in place?

Thanks,
Stan W.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not sure what you mean exactly by "answers", but if you wish these to
be repeated, just copy the row and paste down.

For leaving the table head in place - assuming that's in row A - set
your cursor in cell B1, go to Window and select Freeze Panes.