Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default EXCEL CRASHES ON SECOND XLQUERY REFRESH

Hi there,

I've got some VB cose that goes away and pulls data from an ODBC connection
using SQL language.

This works on most computers however 2 users are experiencing that this will
run first time but on the second refresh excel just hangs and crashes. It is
more a PC issue / excel configuration issue I think given that it does work
on at least 15 other machines. Does anyone know of any excel / PC setting
that can be changed to allow a second refresh of data?