Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Write to Webpage

Is there a webpage which I can use Excel to (1) write data to; and (2)
read data from ?

I'm looking at dumping and retrieving text and pictures on such a
webpage - free of charge if possible - from within Excel. It would of
course be necessary to be able to delete off the text and pictures
from the webpage as well.

Is there such a webpage ?

I know how to "read" data from webpages, but how do you "write" data
to them ?

Many thanks for your help.

AP