Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Button Question

Hello
My spreadsheet has a button menu page and the previous author created the
buttons by using shapes. I am recreating and using forms controls and
inserting actual buttons. There is one of his 'buttons' that is hyperlinked
to a third party program. The hyperlink is formatted
file:///\\path\filename.xxx. How do I assosciate this with a button? I
suppose it will take a macro but I am not sure how to do it
Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Assign this type of macro to your form:

Sub thirdparty()