Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move cursor out of sight

I just got great help from Gary''s Student and Beege so thanks to them!

But like usually, a solution just brings more questions... So I'm wondering
if it is possible move the cursor out of sight and still stay at the same
view? I have an Worksheet_SelectionChange event that moves my selected cell
to the upper left corner and I would like to have that cell deselected efter
that. I mean so that it wouldn't be on the same view at all.

Is this possible? If yes, please help me!
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim sr As Long, sc As Integer
sr = ActiveWindow.ScrollRow
sc = ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn
'your code here to select a different cell
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = sr
ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = sc

HTH, James