Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default packing slip

I need to make packing slips from an excel distribution list.

I would like to repeat the header rows on every sheet then copy or print 1
row at a time. Each row equals 1 packing slip's worth of information.

I need to either just print 2 each with this configuration or make a
separate sheet for every row in the list (including the header info each time
of course)

thank you

--
jami

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Go to Files - Page Setup - Sheet tab. Fill out where it says "Rows to
repeat at top". That is, enter the rows you want repeated at the top of
each printed page, for instance 1:1.
Then run a looping macro to print each row separately. Something like:
Sub PrintRows()
Dim TheRng As Range
Dim i As Range
Set TheRng = Range("A2", Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp))
For Each i In TheRng
Range(Cells(i.Row, 1), Cells(i.Row, 5)).PrintOut
Next i
End Sub
Note that this macro, as written, assumes the headers are in row 1 (the row
to be repeated) and the rows you want printed start with row 2. The print
range is from Column A to Column E. Change these as needed. HTH Otto