Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using Packing Slip Template

I downloaded the packing slip template from the excel template samples site
and have incorporated it into my current workbook. Is there anyway to have
the name and address cells reference the information already contained in
cells on other sheets? I already have everything typed into my orders
spreadsheet, and would rather not have to copy/paste zillions of times to
print the packing slips. I have already figured out how to make the item
numbers and quatity ordered cross reference between the two sheets, but I
can't get the address and name text to do the same. any help would greatly be
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I would set up a sheet with customer account codes in Column A then each
customer's pertinent info in succeeding columns.

Use VLOOKUP formulas based upon the customer account code number which is in D15
on the packing slip form.

Or base the VLOOKUPs on the D11 order number.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for more on VLOOKUP and Data
Validation lists for entering the choices.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlFunctions02.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP