Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Product Finder

Ok, here's what I want to do. I want to put a bunch of program information
on sheet 2, like minimum credit score requirements, maximum loan to values,
maximum loan amounts and then on sheet 1 have drop down boxes that you can
use to filter only the products that apply to your specific scenario.....

anyone know if this is possible?