Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JosephC

Default Rnage Finder

I can't seem to operate the Range Finder function, in Excel 2000. When I
double click a cell (containing a formula), the renge is highlighted, but I
can't get pointer to change, to a small black cross, on the corner of the
range(top corner of the cell). The pointer will change at the bottom corner
of the cell, but that is not in reference to the range. Am I missing
something in the options setup?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernie Deitrick

Joseph,

Tools / Options... Edit tab, check "Allow cell drag and drop"

HTH,
Bernie