Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Relative reference to a table across multiple worksheets

I need to reference data in a table located in a main worksheet from multiple
subsequent worksheets. Each subsequent worksheet will reference cells in the
same rows, but in different columns in the table.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What do you want to do? You say "reference". What do you mean by that?
Are you trying to write a formula? Do you want to simply link one cell to
another on another sheet? HTH Otto
"Barry" wrote in message
I need to reference data in a table located in a main worksheet from
multiple
subsequent worksheets. Each subsequent worksheet will reference cells in
the
same rows, but in different columns in the table.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

By reference, I mean use the values in the main table's cells within a
formula. I have identical formulas in multiple worksheets that only vary by
which cell values are used from the main table.

"Barry" wrote in message
I need to reference data in a table located in a main worksheet from
multiple
subsequent worksheets. Each subsequent worksheet will reference cells in
the
same rows, but in different columns in the table.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you mean cell "addresses" when you say cell "values". Loop up
"VLookup" in Help I think that is what you want. You also may want to
simply link a cell in one sheet to another cell in the master sheet. HTH
Otto