-   -   Relative reference to a table across multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/400025-relative-reference-table-across-multiple-worksheets.html)

barry

Relative reference to a table across multiple worksheets

I need to reference data in a table located in a main worksheet from multiple
subsequent worksheets. Each subsequent worksheet will reference cells in the
same rows, but in different columns in the table.

Otto Moehrbach

Relative reference to a table across multiple worksheets

What do you want to do? You say "reference". What do you mean by that?
Are you trying to write a formula? Do you want to simply link one cell to
another on another sheet? HTH Otto
"Barry" wrote in message
I need to reference data in a table located in a main worksheet from
multiple
subsequent worksheets. Each subsequent worksheet will reference cells in
the
same rows, but in different columns in the table.

barry

Relative reference to a table across multiple worksheets

By reference, I mean use the values in the main table's cells within a
formula. I have identical formulas in multiple worksheets that only vary by
which cell values are used from the main table.

"Barry" wrote in message
I need to reference data in a table located in a main worksheet from
multiple
subsequent worksheets. Each subsequent worksheet will reference cells in
the
same rows, but in different columns in the table.

Otto Moehrbach

Relative reference to a table across multiple worksheets

I think you mean cell "addresses" when you say cell "values". Loop up
"VLookup" in Help I think that is what you want. You also may want to
simply link a cell in one sheet to another cell in the master sheet. HTH
Otto